- Purchase disk drives to be added to the storage system for dedicated group storage. The end of support for the current array is at the end of 2025.
- Cost estimated for The cost estimate for adding a unit to the Qumulo storage array is $120,000 for 133 TB. This is more expensive and less granular than our previous clusters due to the speed trade-off mentioned above.
- For groups that need less than 133TB: using the free storage allocations or /xdisk option is the best option.
- This space is NOT backed up
- Files that need to be kept for 1-3 years can be offloaded to other platforms, like the University of Arizona Google Drive.